<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:57 PM
Anugerah 07

I just don't get it. What does people actually looking for in a singing competition. I know i dun deserve to speak because i didn't vote but then if I did, I think the money I paid will go down the drain. Last week, 2 sumbang monkey made it through the Semi-final during the piano show. They are Kassreel and Wan Arshad. They cannot even sing in tune of the piano and still they made it through. I admit piano show isn't easy but hey, you're going to be an artiste and will sing live band soon, if piano they can't handle, then dun ever think of singing. Simple as that. I think they get through because of their looks. But then Kassreal?? hmm.. i'm not included in those girls who commented that he's hot.. he's hot?? goodness.. now i realise some of us have weird sense of taste at times.. Kassreal really doesn't buy me.I think he has that kind of irritating face.. Sorry for those who support him.. My opinion, may not be true.. (ehem, once a history student). I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all..

The wildcard show are really great. I think most of the people there deserve to be in the semi-final. But then the judges can only choose two. So ended up only Alif and another girl.. i dun now how to spell her name but then she's good! I think singing competition will be better fare by the judges rather than SMS by audience. Even if the audience is included, I hope the percentage is not 50:50.. how abt 90:10??? that will be far more meaningful.. at least if you win, you can be proud to say you are judged by a professional judge rather than votes through SMS which of course the fans vote only for their favourite artiste not talent.. so people who so enthu and vote, at least think twice about who you should vote. Alrite.

To add on, i've finished my 2-min speech during ComT. I'm not giving speech just now, i'm READING ALOUD. hahaha.. it is so nerve-wrecking. That what will happen when you dun rehearse at home. Serve you right Marinah! And the person no.15 do the same topic as me. He was like "sibuk jer!" when I introduce my topic.. that made me far mor nervous.. i screw it.. FULLSTOP... Just now practicing the skit for tomorow with ATM. I hope the audience will like it. hee.. and breaking news! those who watched WWE, Chris Benoit was murdered together with his wife and son. That is so cruel!! which idiot did that will have haunting nightmare all their life. I'm not a big fan of him but then a normal human being will automatically know that it is cruel.. Just last year he paid tribute to Eddie Guererro and now its his turn people paid tribute. I bet Rey will cry out loud. Both his friends are gone. So sad..

And currently I'm hooked on Dan Brown "Angels and Demons". I really want to know who's the mastermind.. hee.. =)
=Me=
PS: people who have read it, pls dun reveal it to me.. Ok?
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.