HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!! HAPPY ALWAYS..!
Alright, IS report done.. Handed that in just now!! Because of that I slept at 1.00 am.. Not because of the points, because of the editing all that. And then I have to send it to block 53.. it's really a tough journey, i have to climb the endless slopes, endure with the heat and climbing up the stairs, then after that i went back to block 31 and then accompany Atiqah back to Blk 53.. on the whole I lost a few Kgs just now.. but then i gained a few Kgs more because I have pizzas for lunch.. heheheh.. and now left with the slides. I have feelings that the slide will not be up to my expectation but anyway, i will edit it.. not to worry..
The class majority wore green just now because its the eve of "Earth Day".. i wore brown.. quite earthly lah.. earth does not need to be just green.. i'm addicted to games nowadays especially "Crazy Taxi". The game was so fun. You have to send the customers within the time limit and you can just rammed through cars and people. Do it with the audio on, its very hilarious.. Can't wait for tomorrow earth day concert.
And also just now I went for the "Beijing Trip" briefing. The itinery looks fun and not only that the food is HALAL.. so not to worry about that, but then the problem now is, would my parents allow me to go and would i able to endure 7 days away from home.. hmm.. i'm not sure.. i'm still thinking its through.. if i go for that trip i will be exempted from my Semester 5 IS module... i guess i have to think it through then this weekend.. give me your thoughts people, and those who went to Beijing before, tell me how its like alrite..
=Me=