<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:59 PM
Random..

Last Saturday night I went to a course called "Success of AGenius". Well actually i was just accompanying my cousin and my madrasah friends. Overall it was a good workshop. It teaches you to empower your minds. I learnt that the mind sees what we wishes to see.. so for the end note, the facilitator told us that:



EDUCATION is not equal to INTELLIGENCE


I find that this statement makes sense. However, sadly society seems to dictates otherwise.. Most people think that when you achieved the peak of your education level that is the University, you are branded "Intelligent" while if an individual doesn't get a place "somewhere" (a not favourable education institute), you will be branded otherwise. Sometimes we have to understand that different people need time to develop. We can feel it among our relatives, especially those gatherings when they tend to compare and contrast as if there's a prize to it. So people, its time to change the way we think.


Actually, i'm bored to death.. That's why for once in my life I turned philosophical.. hahaha.. It is really darn boring that I re-read almost all of the romance novel including Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince.. goodness.. I need something to do.. (not household chores please) Luckily tomorrow my father not working, so at least i'm out of the house. And next month is the fasting month and next is of course Hari Raya.. and i find it disturbing that there's already ads about Hari Raya sales.. Goodness we haven't even start the battle and there you are talking about celebration already. Very disturbing indeed..


And i'm still convincing my father to subscribe to Sensasi. I like classic movies shown there and also the Macam Macam Aznil show.. the kids are super hilarious.. Alrite, I dun wish to bore you guys any longer.. Goodnight everyone!

=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.