<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 27, 2007 12:37 AM
Update!

Sorry for not updating.. I don't really know what to update.. holiday has been effing boring.. There's nothing to do.. Currently rotting at home.. People please feel free to ask me out.. because it drop dead boring.. hahaha..

Met Besty just now at Lot 1.. Bought food for the people at home and the off both of us went home.. Good Luck! for your attachment Besty..!! Anyone can suggest me what can I do? Hehehe... I thought of taking up a foreign language module next semester.. I want to take up Korean. Anyone interested to learn together with me? I don't want to be alone.. hehehe..

Ok people.. good night! You're Missed.. =)
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.