<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:17 PM
Over My Head..

I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears
Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

Let's rearrangeI wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Just say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along
But that's disregard
Find another friend and you discard
As you lose the argument in a cable car
Hanging above as the canyon comes between
Everyone knows I'm in

Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
Everyone knows

I'm inOver my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground

In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves

And everyone knows
I'm inOver my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
Everyone knows
She's on your mind
Everyone knows
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over...

Everyone knows I'm inOver my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That song stuck to my head.. i got hooked on the song.. hee.. =) Anyway, i've done OOP.. but then i dun noe how to send it.. i just sent it anyway.. but then i dun noe to whom it reached.. at least if she thought that i didn't send it at least i can say i've already send it but then doesn't reach her.. got receipt.. hahaha..

i dun understand why must she set the deadline Sunday.. its better set it tmr.. i still prefer sending my work to school network.. it hassle-free.. and at least i know that my work was sent. Haix.. this is what happened when you went to a school with countless facilities.. heehee..

And i'm hooked on a new korean drama.. "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee".. i think i want to but the DVD.. "Lovers" is also nice.. i didn't get the chance to watch Goong S though because Goong S primere on Hari Raya and i didn't get to watch the first episode.. I guess i'll have to give it a go.. =)

Starting Tennis this Tuesday and to add on to my Yayness i have no CATS(meow!) that day because my lecturer went to London for his son(or is it daughter??) graduation ceremony.. i'm not sure if the grp want to meet to came up with the 30 ideas.. Anyone wants to chip in.. Provided you're not taking CATS module and not inNP.. better still.. haha.. Just Kidding..

Nites people.. =)
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.