<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 21, 2008 7:06 PM
Phewww..!

What is the best feeling in the world?? For me its that relief after your heart sunk to the lowest because of the oncoming burden(in short worries) knows how to beat freely again.. My VS at last... SOLVED! and now what I have to do is to start doing or continue on whatever assignment I have to do.. I'm so glad that it work.. ! Finally..!

And the BIS assignment is a success eventhough it is last minute.. Haha.. I think our group got the potential of possessing the "Excellent-last-minute-work" skill.. Now i'm just left with CATS and OOP.. All the Way..!!

And HAPPY belated 18th BIRTHDAY TO TERENCE and GOOD LUCK! to all those taking their O-Level result on the 24th..
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.