<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:08 PM
Grammy 2008

The 5oth Grammy awards.. Woke up a bit earlier just to catch this show live yesterday. It started at 9 am in the morning on StarWorld. I didn't manage to catch the first half as I was still in La-La land.. hehe..

Anyway, I managed to tune in to Alicia Keys performance which is superb.. This year Grammy really live up to its years.. All the performance were mostly made by golden era artiste such as Tina Turner and the likes.. Quite boring that there is no performance you can entacipate. Not to be rude, but they are all mostly artiste I did not know exist as they are not my time.. I catch Rihanna performance through online.

And the surprise of the year, Amy Winehouse grabbed the most awards. Not a big fan of Amy, but personally I feel that there are artiste that deserve the awards more than her. But her live performance is something to look at compared to Britney so called comeback performance last time. Anyway, congrats to all winners and Maroon 5 won one catagories.. Good enough..

For those who miss out,

Rihanna performing Umbrella and Please Don't Stop the Music


Alicia Keys and John Mayer-No One


Amy Winehouse-Rehab and another songs i'm not sure the title

And for now,
"I must STUDY!STUDY!STUDY!.."
from "Little Ironies:Adeline Ng Ai Choo" by Catherine Lim
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.