<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 29, 2008 2:50 PM
The Leap Year

This might be the only post done on 29th February 2008. This year is the leap year. I don't understand why February have to stick with either 28 days or 29 days.. Why not the usual 30 or 31 days. It seem ridiculous to me.. But anyway.. for those who born today.. Haha.. Have a Blast birthday bash.. because you will have to wait for the next 4 years to celebrate.

Rotting myself at home by watching "AirCity" and American Idol. Thought of working part time. But then apparently if I work for the holidays, I have to keep on working when the school reopen as well.. So i'm still on the fence about this. My parents is alright with me working during holidays, but when I start the new term, it will be a big No-No.

As March is starting soon, I start getting nervous because result will be near as well.. And I have to choose the elective for IS.. And sway-ness my first half of the year 2 i'll be doing I&E which is Innovation and Enterprise (isit??).. it is so damn boring that module. Its all about setting up business and the likes.. Yikess.. me doing business.. Oohh.. So not me.. Heehee.. Ah well, hope you all have a nice day.. =)
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.