OK as I promised them..
WELCOME TO NP KINAH and CONGRATS TO FAU FOR POSTED TO RP PHARMEUTICAL SCIENCE!!
I suddenly having this weird notion.. i was thinking of setting up business with the Sumbangzz.. A Clinical Business.. How about it eh? Since Ct is the nurse, Fau can be in charge of the pharmacy part and Kinah can be in charge of the logistic section. Whereas for me.. I will setup the system.. How about creating a PDA program for workers eh??.. but then the problem is.. we still need to find doctors!.. Ahahaha!.. just dreaming only..
Anyway, have you seen parents (or in my case parent) scolding their son in public? I've seen one right under my nose yesterday. This mother was scolding his son apparently I guess he couldn't find the grocery his mother asked him to look for.. His mother keep scolding him "stupid" and "i'll beat you" to him.. She keep on nagging at him. That child is only 8 or 9 years old.
My God! It is totally an eyesore. And then after she paid the goods and her son put the items in the trolley.. She scolded her son again for not putting it properly in the trolley. In the first place, that child is only a CHILD.. what in the world does he know? She keep on nagging.. everyone was looking at her. Her son too has feelings, even if you want to reprimand him, either do it quietly or do it at home. You know jolly well that that boy is still a boy who does not know the essence of grocery shopping, you should do it yourself. Even if she should scold him, scold him in a polite manner that befits human. Why must you scold your son "Stupid". This is so uncivilized. I don't like it when I see children being scolded at in public. I'm afraid they will be demoralized because of this.
Ah well.. People are all different anyway.. I feel like rewarding myself with good books to read. I want to go to the library.. Anyone wish to accompany me? *flutter eyelashes*
=Me=
PS:Atiqah if you are working part-time and somehow there is vacancy.. Consider me OK?? heehee.. =)