<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:01 PM
My 300th post

My 300th post..
May not be something but this blog has served me for 4 years now..
And I hope it will be able to serve me for the rest of my life..
My life may be dull.. But this is one of the medium that I share my happiness to people..
Don't worry.. I said to myself that I will only blog happy events.. I hope so..

School starting soon.. In 2 days time.. The good thing is that finally my brain will be able to use it juices once again.. I have a feeling that my brain is starting to rot if I stay longer at home.. Of course this is due to the longer hours of sleep, televisions and food, this brain is getting lazier.. and not forgetting the owner as well is growing horizontally.. (i hope u get what i mean)

If you're watching American Idol 7, they voted off Michael John.. I've been rooting for him eversince the hollywood weeks.. How dare they voted him out.. I think Mr Castro ought to leave.. I cannot stand his so called acoustic performance weeks after weeks.. Its Borrrringg.. Haix.. now without Michael John.. the contest seems dull.. *sigh..

Ah well, to sum it up i have a nice holiday.. Sumbangzz.. I miss you.. and I truly and sincerely apologize to you all.. Because of my forgetfullness of changing my mobile phone back to normal mode from silent mode after madrasah.. I'm sorry people.. Truly sorry.. I'm not sure what happened to the plan.. But then SMS me if you have any meetups.. Lurve you people! And sorry once again..
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.