darn.. i got lots of things to rant.. assignments are in..
-EBF deadline is 25th May 2008
then the common test is round the corner.. My SQL doesn't work well.. overall i feel totally down this week.. then i got IS event management thing.. God can you extend the time to 48 hours per day??
I lost 3 days due to my high fever.. Arghhhh!! And I have sore throat.. Maybe I must try Edwin's remedy already.. If i end up having high blood pressure instead of recovering from sore throat.. He cannot be certified physician already.. Haha! and DB.. ARGGHHH! WHO'S GOING TO DO THE RELATIONSHIP THINGY?? people how??
The ICT really organising trip to South Korea.. but i dun think I can go because.. its too expensive and it is held during the fasting month.. Aisey.. and to add on to my list of ranting.. Monday is suppose to be public holiday right?? but then I must log in to MSN because of WT.. WTh??.. i thought public holiday is suppose to be holiday?? Why must we attend lesson? I thought that this kind of holiday is normal and lecturer should know how to counter it.. Polytechnic is sooooo weird at times.. really..
I'm currently looking for a marshmallow neck rest for my journey to KL later.. Anyone happened to find one less than $10 if possible.. tell me okiee..
=Me=
