<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:45 PM
Waiting for Sunday..

I'm eagerly waiting for Sunday.. Where i'll be off to KL..
Tomorrow is my last paper.. The EBF paper.. I just need to read through it as tomorrow is an open book test.. I'm not sure wad to exepect but I anticipate mountains of case study.. I dun mind.. as long as I have more than enough time to write..

OOAD I guess I did ok.. I think I screw up abit on my UML diagram.. I hope I did well for my MCQ to cover up the diagram..

Yesterday I was browsing Wikipedia when suddenly I found this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusof_Ishak_Secondary_School

I'm shocked that this school is inserted inside Wikipedia.. What made me want to vomit even more is the name of the [principal].. Once I saw that name I immediately navigate my arrow to the 'X' at the right hand side of the page.. Haha!

So Sumbangzz, we neeeeeeed to meeeeetttt uuuppp.. loooooonnnggg tyyymmeee nnnooooo seeeeee.. especially you Besty!.. I dun care, even if any of you are in outer space we can still meet through video call, skype, MSN.. haha! just kidding.. just find one nice day where we can eat and chat till we drop okay..

Cya people! and good luck.. for the last paper..!
=Me=
PS: I dunno to repair or to wait and buy a new one.. How much usually if you repair?? Mine without the warranty..
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.