(The sun will rise tomorrow and who knows what will bring the tide- Anon)
Its the last lesson for my Spanish IS..
God.. That was freaking fast..
I will missed the lesson badly..
In fact I hadn't learnt enough..
I'll miss the time when we learnt something new in Spanish..
The last lesson was very brief..
We present the Powerpoint Slides..
And very unlucky the topic we present happened to be the same topic with one group..
But at least we present first..
So.. It still new.. Hehe..
And then right after that we have our oral examination..
And that's it..
For the record, i think my oral exam is the fastest..
The questions he asked are all brief..
Basically my name, age, my last name, am i studying or working, what am i studying and where i study.. So yeah.. I dunno if i answer grammatically correct.. Hehe..
I'm thinking of taking the higher level classes in future..
I enjoy every bit of it..
Maybe because I love learning other people languages..
In fact I love learning languages..
If there is a linguist course..
I think it will be my first choice..
I'm not sure what grade i get for Spanish..
But i enjoy it..
And I don't mind learning more..
For now I hope that the Social Psychology doesn't bore me..
If it did..
Oh well..
So long for now..
Adios! and good luck to those having Common Test next week..
Mine is on Week 9..
=Me=
PS: I met Eiqah at SIM for lunch.. Hehe.. At last, i got what i craved for.. Ain't no mountain high enough.. For me to go to MegaBytes!
