<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:18 PM
Super Random-ness

Can I have that device they used in "Privileged"
Where the girls store the clothes they wear on that day in the database..
Haha..
Of course they are super-rich girls.. They cannot afford to wear the same clothes twice..

So went to Nenek's house the other day..
And take a look at old photograph that my grandparents keep..
There some interesting photos of me and my sis when we were young.. Haha!
Take a look at this..


Apparently, if u not sure where in the world that is.. 
Its actually the zoo gift shop..
I wonder how the heck we managed to take picture in that shop..
But i guess that was when i was 4 or 5..

Currently, it is PM madness.. Got a proposal to do..
The class was turned upsidedownon Monday because of the PM grouping thing..
Some wants this.. Some wants that.. 
Erase the board.. Write down names.. Erase again.. Rewrite names.. 
Is there a project that all 19 can do together??
I think there is one project we did as a class..
THE TALENTIME.. 
and it was superb..
and the good thing is that.. I still keep the video.. Haha!
But no matter what, we are still a one united class.. =)

And.. FYI.. i gt shortlisted for the KPMG thingy.. 
I really really really scared they might interview me.. 
But i reaffirmed myself.. worst to worst scenario.. i will do in-house.. haha! so yeah..
i'm not sure if this good news.. 
isit?

If you people hadn't scare me with 'horror' stories i might be ok..
But then lots of senior said that company is alright..
Even after I told my father.. 
"Bapak, Marinah dapat shorlist kat KPMG"
"KPMG.. Wah!"
My father knows that it is a big accountancy firm..
Hope I don't screw up if they badly wants an interview..
If i get selected hope the people there are newbie-friendly..
Aja!
=Me=

...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.