<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:57 PM
sqlInsertStatement.CreateCommand()=InsertintoMarina'sDreamValues("NIGHTMARE!!CODES!!NIGHTMARE!!")



Somehow rather I feel that I'm blessed..
I cannot asked for anything more in this life..
I have a family who cares for me..
Friends that will console me when I feel down..
Don't worry.. As i've said on the previous post.. I've gotten over it..
It's just that i feel touched that my classmates ask about me and send me their well wishes..
And dun forget Achi and Besty.. Their condolences too..
I don't know how else am I suppose to show my gratitude to you people..
Thank you so much people from the bottom of my heart. =D

I hope that this week past really fast..
I'm seriously tired having decode codes..
And the worst thing is that it even came into my dreams..
Yesterday night I dreamt about codes..
Matrix-like codes fill my dreams..
Really scary..
And it all looks like the ASP.Net kind of colours..
This is what happened when my brain is "active"..
Even when i want to sleep my brain wouldn't want to shut down..
*sigh..

And yesterday my mum was on air..
Yeah she answered a question right thru sms at Warna 94.2Fm..
The Adi Rahman show..
Imagine the dj called my mother offair to ask for the song she requested..
At first she asked for "Anugerah Cinta" by Afgan..
So the DJ called and say that that song is new.. FYI Warna is like Class95 malay version..
So she don't know what song to choose.. She asked for some indonesian band called Project Pop..
I complained saying why she choose that song.. Choose something by Anuar Zain instead..

When the DJ was onair, he called my mum's handphone again..
She was unprepared!
And so my mum was on air..
And finally she asked to change the song to Anuar Zain's Lelaki Ini..
So yesterday night if you listen to Warna..
Haha.. My mum was on air..
And if you happened to hear people giggling..
Err.. note that it is not some species..
Its me and my sis..
Haha!
What a night yesterday..!

And my chinese neighbour next door give hongbao..
And some oranges..
I feel rich.. HAHAHAHA..
=Me=

...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.