<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 13, 2009 2:03 PM
내 머리가 나빠서


credits: image taken from google

What is the definition of bored?
Out of bored-ness I Wikipedia-ed the definition..
it says: "Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the activities surrounding them."
Good for me that's what i've been experiencing.

Thought of going IT show but what's the purpose of going there when you have nothing to buy?
Anyway, my dad bought me a new Hard Disk Drive. Thought of asking him to buy it in pink. But i think red is far more versatile.
It's 320GB, good enough to store few elephants inside.

And because of my constant lack of activity, I end up opening up a Neopets account.
I still love the games there.
Thank goodness nothing change.
I spent my time playing Destruct-O-Match. Lurve it. Dun laugh at me just because i played childish games.
Apparently I dun fancy games that has violence. Because I will end up shooting my team mates instead of the enemy. Heh heh..

Anyway Atiqah and I signed up to be a volunteer for YOG 2010.
Looking forward to it. Hope it does not clash with other things in future. Hopefully.

That's all i have for now.
See ya all soon. =D
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.