just to remind..
this is going to be a long post..
so where am i?
i'm still in this planet after all..
i'm tired of maintaining this blog..
because even if i update it..
you will be bored to tears because apparently..
i have nothing new to update..
and so now you see me typing..
that means i have "manyak-manyak" story to tell..
So first up,
Finally! I met up my Madrasah friends once again..
The exam results for Andalus have been released..
Its not the exam results i'm excited about.. Its the people..
We are ever so kecoh-rable..
And mind you only dat day it was only half of the usual turn up..
and its already so hectic..
imagine if the full force was there!
congrats to all we managed to get 3rd!
haha!
The day after we took our so called prices during the small prize ceremony..
Managed to take pics with Ira and Aisyah..
Fizah you sit quite far from us thus cannot squeeze inside the lense..
Hehehe..
But i looked horrible.. This is the least horrible shot of me.. Haha!
I missed all of them..
Maybe in future i will continue Madrasah again?
Hope you guys plan an outing soon..
=D
Next up..
Besty! At last I met her..
We haven't managed to meet each other for ages..!
Both of us went to Bugis to look for shoes..
I'm looking for appropriate shoe for my attachment..
And I found it!
Thanks Besty..
And walking at Bugis is truly so "tempting" in a way that the clothing there are sold cheaply..
I have to stop myself from spending my money on clothing..
Ct managed to be a paparazzi for a moment..
After a "happy" buy..
I really like the shoe..
Its either this one or the other one..
Guess which one in the end i bought??
I tried this one.. And i swear just the first few steps i'm going to tumble..
Err.. does that gives you clue which one i finally bought?? =D
Then off we went to Dhoby Ghaut..
Managed to camwhore at Istana Park..
My handphone camera is in limelight..
I think Ct knows more about my phone rather than me..
We tried out the timer..
This is what happened when you are the guinea pig..
Smiling in front of the camera for ten seconds..
Then finally we realise its snapped when we are not posing..
This is what you do when you need to see if the position of the camera is right..
I think the people walking pass there might think that we are some crazy ladies..
And finally..
After much practice..
We managed to take decent pictures..
From nostalgic...
This is my 3rd cam whoring session of the year..
and i don't know how the heck people can have the patient to upload pictures after pictures..
It took me forever that i gave up some of the pics..
Guess i'm not that patient when it comes to uploading pictures..
Alas, it is a time worth spending with Besty..
We catch up with lots of things..
Should have meet up more often..
To Achi and Besty,
Birthday present nanti tau..
Too bad Achi not with us..
Guess it will be much more hectic..
=Me=
PS: Aren't you glad that i finally update??