<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 20, 2009 10:45 PM
And so.. She turns NINETEEN..

First and foremost..
I turned NINETEEN today..
Thanks to all who wished me via SMS, Facebook and Greetings i appreciate it..
Special thanks to my Sis, Mum and Hafiz...
For giving me a lovely bag..
Honestly i'm so surprised because i merely want to irritate them by keep reminding them about my birthday and this nice bag from Charles and Keith..
Haha! The bag is for my attachment..
In short.. THANK YOU! everyone..
Pics for the gift will be up later.. =D

And my attachment today..
So far so good..
Other than i forgot to bring my handphone..
The rest of the day is pleasant...
Sorrie for those who SMS me..
Its an error on my part..
I humbly apologise..
(And please don't sing "its too late to apologise...")
Will update in detail later..

I like the pantry the most..
I'm gonna bring lots of coins tomorrow..
Just like Bernard say, we are going to smash our piggybanks for the vending machine..
Tomorrow will start training and i'm so anticipate about what we going to learn..
Its a whole new thing that school does not teach..

So there you go..
A very short update..
I sooooo sleepy..
What to wear for tomorrow..??
=Me=
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.