<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8743565?origin\x3dhttp://superstarlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 13, 2009 5:28 PM
3 more weeks..



Mesmerized by TOP until Dexter have to say : "Eh are you dreaming.. ?"
I'm not sure why I stare at the screen for the whole ten seconds but I realised I am really mesmerised..
If Miss Aisyah saw this he will grilled me alive for mesmerizing her "boyfriend".. Just yesterday Sis said i stole her boyfriend.. Haha! Sorry. .this fit so nicely.. heh heh..

So where are we?
3 more weeks till the end..
Tired from doing report.. PRICELESS..
I hope to get this done and over with..
Thinking about the whole journey seems short..
Just yesterday I came in here.. on my NINETEENTH birthday..
Luckily or unluckily having to celebrate it doing internship..
But the whole experience is well worth it..
Especially me who have led a sheltered live without having the need to earn any money during school holiday..

I love the environment though hectic it still fulfilling..
I love how I would stress over codes and rejoice once I finally get to solve it..
I will always remember pester Suhaida for help.. Haha!
Thanks for giving us the utmost guidance we need..
I will always remember Ryan's childishness, snatching Dexter's pillow, asking Adeline to help my program at times and Huiting complaining her head is getting bigger.. and also Jackson lame "Moon" Walk.. Heh heh..
Those people mention above is the team member that makes me laugh..
And also not forgetting Miss Tan Shuang Li Eilly! My lunch kaki and sneak-out-of-the-office-for-breakfast accomplice.. Haha!
and Wani my food hunt partner.. =D
and also not forgetting the Mcdonald's delivery breakfast..

Those things is what you take back when you went back to school next semester and laugh off it when you were narrating with your classmate..
Of course the NP student I will still have a chance to meet all of you during IS.. Just dun forget each other heh.. Haha..

3 more weeks to go before we say goodbye..
Goodbye is really painful..
It is a big irony that when I started internship I would love this to end..
But now coming to an end, it feels really sad..
Anyway, life is full of ironies..
Lets chiong for the last 3 weeks!!
=Me=
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BERENICE AND ALSO TO IRA! CONGRATS FOR BEING A YEAR OLDER.. HAHAHAH!
PSS: I want to watch HARRY POTTER.. =D
...

credits.
brush: funeralmonster. image:fakingfashion.
layout:huiting.