I had enough with the AYG team.
When I went for the training, I was so enthusiast about it..
But now not anymore..
Everything is last minute..
They are supposed to allocate duties during mid May..
And up till the mid June they still have not allocate..
So I asked for my duty because I feel that it is my responsibility to ask since I've already promised to volunteer..
And the end result?
They lead me to a series of merry-go-round..
I have to go around asking for my duties, from leading me to another person to another..
What am I?
A ball that you can kicked me around as and when you please?
Like as though I had no life to live..?
Why is it that you people cannot inform me earlier that I need to commit at least 4 days..
Didn't I submit the availability form to you?
Can't you at least verify my mistakes earlier.. ?
And even so in the end when I replied that I can commit..
The only thing you reply is a handphone number of another person..
So what can I expect if I call in the person?
That the person would lead me to another person and another and another..
Or even better, no more vacancy to fill in?
I did not have the heart to commit when they themselves does not feel like to..
If this is it.. Then I believe YOG will be like this either..
Please respect me as a human being..
=Me=