It feels weird when suddenly we did not have any programming to do for this semester..
I quite miss loading Visual Studio and cursed it along the way for the slow set up..
Missed doing Java codes.. One you could cracked your heads..
Missed the "If" and "Else" of programming codes..
Loved cursing at ourselves because of syntax error..
The fear of the highlighted code after debugging..
And of course missed the COBOL programming..
Missed the black screen and my bright orange fonts..
Missed how we would refrain ourselves from hitting the "ENTER" and "BACKSPACE" button when designing the screen..
Missed how our fingers would be frantically hitting the button to debug the program codes..
So what will I be doing this sem?
Basically it is more of a ehem.. business staff..
And System Security is a total headache..
Yesterday we spent time planting "Trojan"..
We became the attacker while Terence is the victim..
I wonder if all hacker feel exhilarated upon attacking the victim..
But one thing I know for sure..
JENGA IS LOVE.. <3
=Me=