What is worst?
Being sick or grounded for 3 days?
Got a shock of my life when I read the MC.
'Unfit for duty for 3 days'
The doctor said my throat is quite infected..
The whole day yesterday I spent in bed..
Missed class for 2 days now and am itching to go to school tomorrow..
I think I've left quite a big hole in my studies..
I was coughing profusely until my mum said "You can be in an ad for Hacks.. "
Thank you that was what I needed the most..
And I have extra NAPFA this Friday.. Thanks to that freaking PFM module..
I dun understand why is it that we need to spend extra one hr outside of curriculum time?
I dun get it..
We got lots of things need to do..
And this module leader was like saying.. "You should read the requirement first before signing for the class.. "
I was like wanting to shout.. "!@$%^&*@!!" (sorry need to be encrypted)
The description only stated like things student will be doing in achieving "Physical fitness.."
Not clear enough.. Thank you..
Going to gym during class hour is alright..
Outside class hour? Now where am i going to fit "Gym-ing" inside my schedule book..
And I have to make up like 4 hours worth of gym-ing.. Oh did I tell you they insist that each make up is only 1 hr per day.. That means even if I were to exhaust myself to death for 4 hours straight I would still be marked only for the one week worth of gym.. and orientation not included..
And the whole did not know that we need to attend this gym-ing thing thus the 4 hours make up.. ?
Ok.. My fault for choosing this class..
Can i withdraw from that class?
Apparently, I can't..
And I have to bite it and end it gracefully..
Plus i'm sick these few days.. The more days I need to do the make up gym-ing..
So much of wanting to end it this week so that I can start the one-hr session per week next week..
많이 아파서
Freak it!
진짜 @$$%%&^^^ (encrypted again.. Haha..)
=Me=